Now that we're officially done logging the tapes, I've actually started the editing process! That's right, the documentary has entered the editing stage. Having attempted for the last week to edit the opening, I quickly realized: I'm still missing some key interviews. That said, January will become "the month of shooting follow up interviews."
In preparation, I've started playing around with lighting, something I didn't do during the actual One Week Job project. (When you're shooting on the fly, lighting just isn't possible).
I spent the last 5 minutes playing around with Ikea desk lamps to see if they'll work in a pinch. Here's the result below, including an adlib on my part: